Client Bill Rights
Our company offers the best in managed services and support for all brands of information technology systems. We pledge to ensure the continual delivery of superior technical support while simultaneously providing industry-leading customer satisfaction and service.
- You have a right to expect and demand complete satisfaction from the information technology and technical services you receive from Sabio Information Technologies. We pledge to deliver exemplary service, on-time and within your budget.
- You have a right to get answers to your questions in PLAIN ENGLISH. We pledge to recommend options for accomplishing your objectives and will answer your questions in terms that you can understand.
- You have a right to expect Sabio to maintain the highest levels of personal accountability, professional commitment, and employee empowerment in your every interaction with our organization. We pledge to treat you with the utmost levels of courtesy, responsiveness, integrity, and respect; and to work with you to insure that your relationship with us is a pleasant and cooperative experience.
- You have a right to expect us to lead the way in fostering and implementing innovation and creativity in our service offerings through an unyielding commitment to providing the best technology and services possible. We pledge to provide exceptional technology for your business and will provide the best technical talent to manage that technology and surpass your service expectations.
- You have a right to individual attention and dedication. We pledge to provide prompt, courteous, and efficient service by acknowledging your request within an hour, keeping appointments, and with great communication.
- You have a right to understand every aspect of our business policies and support procedures. We pledge to make it easy for you to communicate with our staff via our website, email, or by phone, and to receive answers to any questions you may have about how or why a decision, recommendation, or resolution plan is reached.
- You have a right to receive the best value in computer and network support services in return for placing your trust and business with us. We pledge to explain all of the costs up front so that there are no hidden fees or unexpected costs later on.
- You have a right to have us attend to the details of each issue, question, and request you have. We pledge to get the job done right the first time.
- You have a right to know the status of your account and tickets, no matter what time of day or night. We pledge to provide secure access to updates and status reports via our Service Portal 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and to communicate the progress of resolving any issue.
- You have a right to a single point of contact for all your technical issues or concerns. We pledge to help with any IT related issue in your business, such as helping with any vendor you use, and with all technologies including anything IP based or connected to the computer, phone system and service, security, etc.
- You have a right to be able to reach our company founder and CEO, Mario Santiago, via text, cell or email if you feel you need to escalate an issue or have concern about any of our services.
A large part of our business comes from referrals from happy, satisfied clients. We want you to recommend us, and we know that you will only do this if you are happy with the services we provide. Our Client Bill of Rights, along with our continual and substantial investment in people, processes, and technology is designed to demonstrate our commitment to our clients.
|Service Provider Comparison Chart|
21 Questions You MUST Ask Before Hiring Anyone to Support Your Technology
|Do they answer the phone live?||Wise care|
|Do they have a written, guaranteed response time?||Wise care|
|Do they take the time to explain things in plain English? No “Geek Speak”?||Wise care|
|Do they offer (new) ways to improve your network performance?||Wise care|
|Do they provide detailed invoices explaining what you are paying for?||Wise care|
|Do they have adequate Errors & Omissions, Liability, and Workers Comp Insurance to protect YOU?||Wise care|
|Do they guarantee to complete projects on time and on budget?||Wise care|
|Do they insist on monitoring your network 24X7X365 to PREVENT problems from turning into downtime, viruses & other issues?||Wise care|
|Do they provide a weekly report so you know for sure that your systems are secure & protected?||Wise care|
|Do they have multiple technicians on staff who are familiar with your network?||Wise care|
|Is their “all-inclusive” support plan TRULY all-inclusive?||Wise care|
|Do they insist on monitoring onsite AND offsite backups?||Wise care|
|Do they insist on doing periodic test restores of your backups?||Wise care|
|Do they insist on backing up your network BEFORE performing any type of project or upgrade?||Wise care|
|Do they have a written plan for getting your network restored fast in the event of a disaster?||Wise care|
|Do their technicians maintain certifications & participate in ongoing training?||Wise care|
|Do their technicians arrive on-time & dress properly?||Wise care|
|Are they familiar with your Line of Business applications?||Wise care|
|Do they provide a way to contact the CEO and insist you use it to escalate an issue or concern?||Wise care|
|When something goes wrong, do they own the problem through to completion?||Wise care|
|Are they large enough to have multiple layers supporting you but small enough to be responsive and understand how you do business?||Wise care|